Second Weddings
Options

10 Days!

I cannot believe we have just 10 days to go before the wedding.  Right now, I'm focusing on tracking down the last on the non-responders. Seriously? Grown ups not checking in with a Y or N by now? 

Once that's done, then I can ... (1) get the headcount to the vendor; (2) finish the seating chart; and (3) something else I can't remember.  Ha!

Oh ... if anyone can think what #3, above, might be.  Let me know.  LOL!

Re: 10 Days!

• Options
    MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3) Relax and enjoy your last few days before the wedding!!

I've been thinking about your day and counting down with you! 

Cheers!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about you Lisa, but in several ways it seems July arrived before it should have.

I like Angies #3, so if it was something different, if it isn't done don't worry about.  Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's almost here already??? Time will really fly now.
    This is such an exciting time, ENJOY !!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa, I am SO excited for you. I'm sure it will be fabulous, and you had better come back with pictures!

Did you remember what #3 was yet? If not, I think Angie's answer is perfect!

(get a mani/pedi?)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa - Holy moley!  10 days?  #3 was spend some relaxed time with your Fi since yo have every other detail under control.  Enjoy the last few days before the wedding. ~Donna
  • Options
    Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    There you are Alpha!!

Lisa Lisa......just enjoy these days leading up to the wedding.  I can't wait to see your shoes in action ;)
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still cannot remember what #3 is ... it is some thing task-oriented.  I know that everything from here on out is dispensable, so I'm not so worried.  The mani/pedi and massage have been schedule for more than 6 months, so that's not it.

I had a "me" day today -- slept in, relaxed, etc.  I was such a slug that I stayed in my nightie all day.  It's back to full speed tomorrow.  I've got so much going on, including a trip to New Orleans on the 28th and 29th (my son's college orientation).  Everything from the 30th forward is all about rest, relaxation, and pampering.  Ahhh ...
  • Options
    mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So very exciting! Seems like you've gotten everything under control. All you really need is you, the groom, the Officiant and the license. Everything else is extra! I've got 14 days, and I'm sure I have a #3, 4 and 5 that I'm forgetting!
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    debi1941debi1941 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been absent for awhile from this site, BUT wow has time flown...Congrats only 10 days to go!

Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy...thats the most important thing.....

Enjoy your love, your husband , your day!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_10-days-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:b50a0e67-72ce-4348-a735-d393386d8231Post:509a5240-0dd4-4718-b75b-2f036991541c">Re: 10 Days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been absent for awhile from this site, BUT wow has time flown...Congrats only 10 days to go! Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy...thats the most important thing..... Enjoy your love, your husband , your day!
    Posted by debi1941[/QUOTE]

Welcome back!  It's good to "see" you in these parts.  With just 9 days to go now, it's all about everyone else's details.  Ha!  Mine are taken care of.  Yay!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards