Second Weddings
Options

Arguements...

OH my goodness, hi there I posted one other post on this board. I am kinda new. I really am having such a hard time and me and my FI have been arguing over some of the silliest things and I am second guessing myself. Is anyone else or have you felt this way. I feel so scared this time around.

Re: Arguements...

• Options
    I went through a big period of 'am I really doing this again' a few months ago. I thought I must be crazy, marriage and i aren't a good fit, I'll just screw it up again, etc. But that's not true. The first try didn't work because I had ALL THE WRONG REASONS for getting married and all the wrong expectations. And I learned a ton and grew a ton and am a different woman. So, what's the underlying stuff? The arguments are symptoms. At some point you decide how you react to each other doing things that annoy you; you can control the arguments to a large degree. All that is easier if you figure out what's really freaking you out.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Wedding planning is very very stressful. I know that anytime I get stressed, little things really start bothering me. Take time to reconnect with FI. Go on a date! No wedding talk! Just enjoy eachother's company. Finally, do one thing that's entirely for you every day. For me, I take a long bath every night before bed.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Well our argument came to a head to where he is not comfortasble getting married now. :( I guess I have to agree... Thank you all so much and good luck.
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_arguements?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:b70eaef3-14ad-4d49-b7d6-7c38978553f7Post:975743c5-e0b4-439d-b190-8e621cd8dfb8">Re: Arguements...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well our argument came to a head to where he is not comfortasble getting married now. :( I guess I have to agree... Thank you all so much and good luck.
    Posted by harjess[/QUOTE]

I am sorry all of this has come to such a sad end.  I really wish you the best as you move forward ... and you will do just that.  ((((HUGS))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards