Second Weddings

Dreams and panic attacks

Second marriage for me.  OK I am 8 days away from actual ceremony. I went through 2 weeks of dreams about all the ex boyfriends and that was kind of fun. 

Then I went thru the panic stage, writing my last name and thinking how I won't be writing it again and how many things will change despite all the things that won't change either.  Panicked (can't spell this week either) me to tears, very emotional.

Is there any other stage I need to be aware of right now in this last week, other than what I have already gone through?  I'm ready to have some fun!

Re: Dreams and panic attacks

• Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You will go through the stage I went through last Friday at approx 12 noon:  the look in his eyes as he repeats his vows to you and the feeling that there is nothing more right in this world.  I promise ♥
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marrin, that was really sweet.

I haven't had any weird dreams. A few fleeting thoughts about life before I met FI and what if I never left my first marriage...but all good thoughts, about how grateful I am to be in my life right now. I am however an emotional wreck. I have our wedding songs on my iPod and listen to it at work - not smart!
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • SueR13SueR13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've now been single just slightly longer than I was married the first time. And I've lived alone (for the most part) since last September. I do tend to worry a lot about living with another person again... and especially with an adult (as oppoed to my kids whom I can technically pull rank on). I was married for 14 years to a guy who traveled 30 to 50% of the time. And now I've been single 15 years. Big changes ahead for me.

We've also both just retired in preparation for a very long distance move.

Lots of big changes ahead for both of us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 112 Invited image 80 Joining the fun
    image 30 Missing out image 2 are total flakes
    RSVP Date 07/20/10
  • edited December 2011
    I've had the dreams about all the old boyfriends too! Not too many weddingmares but a few. I'm still about 8 weeks out from the wedding and getting nervous. I was single most of my life as I was only married from age 37-40.
    I am very excited to get married to my wonderful FI, but it's the living together part that will be interesting.
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha - see my other post further down about my weird wedding dreams. apparently Fi's father has me freaked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards