Second Weddings

Really fun Wedding Music Videos...

Seeing these make me, once again, lust for videography at our wedding.  But, since the budget doesn't allow, I'll look at both of these from time to time.  Hee hee!  These are such fun videos and I love both of these songs!! 

http://vimeo.com/1531870 -- link directly to video.

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/07/26/li-xiaopeng-and-angels-wedding/  -- link to an article, which has the video embedded.

Don't both of these weddings look like fun??  Enjoy!

Re: Really fun Wedding Music Videos...

• edited December 2011
    They both look like they were so much fun!  Thanks for sharing the links.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• edited December 2011
    Those were so cute!!!  People are so creative now.  We aren't having a video either.  We rather put the money towards a great photographer.  I think I watched the video from my first wedding maybe 2 or 3 times in 7yrs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I love the bride's hair in the 2nd one! 

So I wasn't planning on paying for a pro-video - but just asking some of my friends to roll video on their cameras.  Figure we can mesh all of them together into something more casual and fun.  I mean I would rather watch it from my guest's perspectives ya know?

(flip video cameras as gifts for my kids... hmmmm)
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_really-fun-wedding-music-videos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:f75d7d1e-aca7-47fe-a947-018a69303c9dPost:91652ac9-d544-4454-a5db-e8d35cadaae7">Re: Really fun Wedding Music Videos...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the bride's hair in the 2nd one!  So I wasn't planning on paying for a pro-video - but just asking some of my friends to roll video on their cameras.  Figure we can mesh all of them together into something more casual and fun.  I mean I would rather watch it from my guest's perspectives ya know? (flip video cameras as gifts for my kids... hmmmm)
    Posted by shytownkelly[/QUOTE]

That's such a good idea!  Now that you mention it, I might ask one of my son's classmates if he'd be interested in making some $$ filming our wedding.  He made their pre-game football videos.  Thanks!!

I hope that work out for you.  I like it.
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, those were AMAZING!!! (I agree with the comment on style me pretty....she probably is one of the most beautiful brides ever!)

We are not hiring a videographer either. I'm really hoping someone brings a camera though, because we have tentative plans to do wedding party "semi choreographed" dances. The gals & I (and anyone else who wants to) are going to dance to "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" by Shania Twain. It's such a fun song, and at least 2 of my attendants (the ones in my age group, have to work on the teen gals) think it will be fun. I'll lead them out to the dance floor with the initial line, "Let's go girls", then we'll continue to mouth the rest of the words and pantomime the actions that go with the words:

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
    Gonna let it all hang out
    Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
    Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
    No inhibitions-make no conditions
    Get a little outta line
    I ain't gonna act politically correct
    I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
    Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
    Men's shirts-short skirts
    Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
    Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
    Color my hair-do what I dare
    Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
    Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
    The chance to get out on the town
    We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
    We're gonna let our hair hang down......

Kevin and groomsmen, are planning on doing "YMCA", with the crazy hats (construction worker, cowboy, policeman, biker). Of course I'm sure many of the other guests will join along.

This is all still in the planning stages and we have to get everyone together on it. But if there is no video, at the very least our guests will remember it, and know that even a middle aged bride and groom have fun!
  • pearl1207pearl1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm so glad you shared both links here or i would never have seen it!

this is so much fun! it's a totally different take on wedding videos Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards