Moms and Maids

Muffin and kmm

Can someone pass me the tanks and the thermos? Hey, thanks. Kidding. Things have actually smoothed out. Even I, control freak that I am, can't pick anything apart to see a problem. Arranged for all errands  to be done on Saturday, assignments given, I picked up my gown (boohoo knew I lost weight but apparently it was all in my boobs), my sister found a kick-ass gown--get this--at Goodwill for $10, found a shawl because I lived here too long and it's hitting 70 when the sun goes down so I get shivery cold, cleaning is getting done, shopping planned for Thursday w/sis & friend from Sweden, nail, hair, makeup all set. So I know we're tempting the fates here. Something has to happen, it's just the law of the universe. My canadian friend the witch will be here tomorrow and that will soothe any problems. Just have to warn a few people that they shouldn't shake her hand under any circumstances :-) She'll find things they don't want her to know. GREAT tool when I was dating. How's it going on your side Muffin?

Re: Muffin and kmm

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Just stay on track and it will all go well.  Sounds like you have a good handle on everything.
  • edited December 2011
    Well....we have a new officiant, and my daughter is fine with him.  The carpets are getting cleaned tomorrow and a housecleaner is coming Thursday morning.  I need to do placecards yet and buy a few odds and ends.  We sucked it up and paid for the tent and heater...that way I know it will be 75 and sunny.  The thermos thing is working.  I'm planning to keep it up through the weekend!  I'm relaxing...with chemical intervention!More tomorrow!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards