Moms and Maids

Morning! Anybody here?

Awake, bored, who's here?

Re: Morning! Anybody here?

• kmmssgkmmssg
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    mod
    edited December 2011
    Working, bored, here, hungry.  'Bout sums it up.Do you still have the farting dog or has DD taken him to his new home?
  • edited December 2011
    That's not me, I think that's Muffin. I woke up too early. Had a weird dream-state. Went out to living room around 230 craving a cigarette. When I went back to bed, I woke SO up to ask "Where's Mom" believing for some reason that she should have been here.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey y'all...running around today as I am headed to Nashville on Monday afternoon for a week of Sweet Adelines International Convention/Competition.  My FAVORITE thing every year :)  I have been a Sweet Adeline since 1987...so I am a giant addict. The giant farting greyhound, otherwise known as Kian, is with wy daughter and her new husband in their house.  She is in cancun, and I PAID a young man to house sit for her so that he could stay at his own home and not have to come to mine :)  Totally worth the 25.00 a day. Other than that, I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for the pictures and video.  At this point it looks like I won't see them til I get back.  POO!!!! How's everyone else???
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards