Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Happy Check

I booked my florist last night!  I'm happy to have decided on Pamm Myers with Bridal Blooms & Creations.  She is so fun, quirky, and helpful.  I'm really looking forward to working with her.  Flowers were hard for me because everything is so pretty and there are so many directions you can go in.  So this is a happy check for me.  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Check

• Options
    That's so much fun! I havne't started looking at flowers yet. What types of flowers are you going to have?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hyrdangeas & Carnations for sentimental reasons and spiders for a little bit of interes and fun.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pretty! I love Hydrangeas and they're in the running for my bouquet. :)
  • Options
    Hydrangeas are special in my family, but they're beautiful and you get a lot of bang for the buck.  I also think they have a kind of old fashioned romantic quality to them and that's perfect for yours and mines venue.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree!
    I *THINK* we are going to be using Hydrangeas and Baby's Breath. I'm going DIY on that route with the help from my mom and aunt. And we are not using a ton of flowers anyways.
  • Options
    We were going to DIY and then my Mom got all crazy and paranoid about it and so we decided it wasn't worth it and we'd hire a professional.  BUT I maintain that we could have handled it on our own.  I'm certain y'all will do a great job!  I think we're having baby's breath too now that I think about it.  I've seen awesome reviews on Sams Club of their hydrangeas.  That's who we were going to use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yay! I think the flowers are going to be hard to decide. I love them all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_happy-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e1481bf6-e812-42bb-8998-b18d2034ad23Post:c9ef7ade-e8a9-44cf-bcea-9e01947c82e7">Re: Happy Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree! I *THINK* we are going to be using<strong> Hydrangeas and Baby's Breath.</strong> I'm going DIY on that route with the help from my mom and aunt. And we are not using a ton of flowers anyways.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Also using these flowers with Calla Lillies...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards