Moms and Maids
Options

Gift for 14 year old BM?

My cousin is my bridesmaid, and FI and I are trying to brainstorm some ideas for a BM gift for her.  The other BM's are getting wine bottles with a label that I am making along with a wine glass and a few other things that we have yet to decide.  We have a brewery here in town that makes AMAZING root beer and they make six packs with custom labels.  Would this be a good idea to put in her bag?  Any other ideas that we could give her?

Re: Gift for 14 year old BM?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe a gift card to the movies? or her favorite store?  I think the root beer idea is really nice b/c it is similar enough to the wine so she won't feel left out.  Maybe a personalized mug for her root beer? GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I like the root beer because she would feel included: however stick in a pass to the movies or a visa gift card for use at the mall.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the idea of the rootbeer and engraved mug!  She can feel (legally) just like the big girls!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is 14 (and a BM) and I'm giving her a charm for her charm bracelet that is a wedding cake with a topper.  It's pretty cute and something she'll have to remember the day by.  I think you should consider how "adult" this 14year old is as some tend to "grow up" faster than others. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had thought about the gift card for the movies as well.  I'm going to ask her Mom and see if she can give me any ideas as well.  Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For me-my entire party is getting a giftbasket with a willow tree figurine of a type, things they like or can use, and a thank you note.  you could make the gift about her if she likes hannah montana get her a dvd of a season or two.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards