Moms and Maids
Options

his family...

so my fiance's mom decided that she dont like me. She loved me at first... said i was the best thing that happened to her son and all the stuff... always saying they love me (her and his dad). well a lot a crap happened right before his brother got married about month ago. his sister in law was rude and disrespectful to him and to me. well his SIL had him so mad that he was not going to be the best man... (a week before the wedding) like he is such a forgiving passive person. she was just being so mean and rude and demand that people give her money for the wedding that he was done. but yah so his mom said that i was the one that made him do it. and that i was influencing him. which is crap. she bullies her son till he said fine mom. but since then she was been rude to me. and it makes me sad i really liked her. and i have always hoped to have a good relationship with the guy i marrys mom. :( idk what to do if this keeps up?

on a side note... at my fiance brother wedding his SIL family was sooo rude to his mom and wouldnt tell any of their side of the family what was going on. it is sad cuz she will be treated like that at mine and she would have been up there with my mom. :( but i dont really want her to have anything to do with my wedding now...

sorry its so long... i need some outside help :)

Re: his family...

• Options
    zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_his-family?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:2d0d3121-657e-41a7-9eba-b7ceb1af5d53Post:fbeb13a3-bd35-4063-bdd8-7372011f64be">his family...</a>:
    [QUOTE]so my fiance's mom decided that she dont like me. She loved me at first... said i was the best thing that happened to her son and all the stuff... always saying they love me (her and his dad). well a lot a crap happened right before his brother got married about month ago. his sister in law was rude and disrespectful to him and to me. well his SIL had him so mad that he was not going to be the best man... (a week before the wedding) like he is such a forgiving passive person. she was just being so mean and rude and demand that people give her money for the wedding that he was done. but yah so his mom said that i was the one that made him do it. and that i was influencing him. which is crap. she bullies her son till he said fine mom. but since then she was been rude to me. and it makes me sad i really liked her. and i have always hoped to have a good relationship with the guy i marrys mom. :( idk what to do if this keeps up? on a side note... at my fiance brother wedding his SIL family was sooo rude to his mom and wouldnt tell any of their side of the family what was going on. it is sad cuz she will be treated like that at mine and she would have been up there with my mom. :( but i dont really want her to have anything to do with my wedding now... sorry its so long... i need some outside help :)
    Posted by michaelascott[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    BeeBee22BeeBee22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh FFS. Not a single sentence of this is written in comprehensible English.  Have people just stopped trying? Posters can't offer advice if they can't understand what you're saying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your fiance should not be allowing his mom to use you as a scapegoat. He should stand up for you.
    If you and fsil can't get along with each other, limit contact. Don't drag the rest of the family into your arguments.

• Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    BeeBee22, I've discovered that people are trying..........to write like that.  I know people who speak properly but when I read their fb posts it's like another language and I know they know better.  I guess they are going for an image they think it portrays. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i dont agree... a marriage is about me and him... not his family not mine. the wedding is to celibrate us becoming one it has nothing to do with them... so i guess you are right in it not being about me... but us :)

and he does stand up for me... i just dont want him to feel like if he mom is going to be that rude to me that he has to choice. i try very hard to be nice and friendly to her. like i said be fore me and her were close i would talk her about alot of things... i just dont know why she trade me out like that for his sister in law who hardly talked to her everytime i was around... the most interaction i had ever seen them have was the day of her wedding. but idk i guess it life. and i am with him i love him and thats what matters. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards