Moms and Maids

Willy's DD gets married tomorrow!

Hey Willy - just sending hugs and support your way.  Such a busy time but it will all be over soon and you will breathe a sigh of relief!  I will drink some of that white peach/raspberry sangria in your honor this weekend.  Good luck!!!

Re: Willy's DD gets married tomorrow!

• Best wishes to your daughter and FSIL, Willy. Hope your family has a beautiful day.

• have a great time!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_willys-dd-gets-married-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:33972484-5575-45cc-a2f8-a24c35162993Post:16387c64-731a-488f-963a-affc95b4a91f">Willy's DD gets married tomorrow!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Willy - just sending hugs and support your way.  Such a busy time but it will all be over soon and you will breathe a sigh of relief!  I will drink some of that white peach/raspberry sangria in your honor this weekend.  Good luck!!!
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

I hope your day is magical!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Thank you all so much! R/RD went great!

Kelley, guess what? I actually had FUN with DD's bio mom AGAIN tonight! Who knew?  (Her H is really nice, too. Super laid back and good sense of humor.)

Tomorriow is going to ROCK. Weather is supposed to be divine; things are ready; ballroom looks amazing and everyone is excited. Can't wait. 

Oh, and we got Flamingo Flocked while at the RD. About 40 pink plastic flamingos in our front yard. We have to pay to have them removed. It's a fundraiser for church and pretty funny. Thankfully, DD wants to do photos in the BACK yard. ; )
  • You must post flamingo pic!!!!
  • Aww... Congrats and good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not that great of a pic but you can see a good chunk of the flock. They came to collect them today and we paid our 'fine.' The gal who put them in the yard told us our sprinklers came on and drenched them while they were doing so! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards