Moms and Maids
Options

Gifts for Bridesmaids?

Hi Ladies!
If you've been a bridesmaid before, what was the gift you liked/appreciated the most? And if you're the bride, is there anything special you've come up with for your girls?

I've got a few things so far, I've got about six months to go so I have some serious time yet! Just trying to pick up things for them as I go :)

Thanks for the ideas!

Re: Gifts for Bridesmaids?

• Options
    Shop for them like it's their birthday or Christmas. Think about their hobbies or other things they enjoy or find relaxing. The one time I was a bridesmaid, I did not receive a gift. I think the thing I would have appreciated the most was a simple, heartfelt thank you note.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you! I've stayed away from the typical stuff so far, I don't want to give them anything with our wedding date or bride/groom names on it, and I don't want to get them all the same piece of jewelery geared towards my wedding because as you said that's not a gift truly for them. I've known all the girls for over ten years, some since preschool so I certainly know them well enough to pick a gift - I appreciate knowing from others that you'd prefer the style of gift I'm looking for. The bridal "world" seems to all recomend the same things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards