Moms and Maids
Options

Dress Issues

So I have three bridesmaids, one of whom is the maid of honor. With only three, should the MOH wear a different dress or should she just carry different flowers? I'm also in favor of the idea that we all agree on a fabric and color, and they pick out their own short dresses. What are your thoughts? Most of what I've read is geared toward large bridal parties and ours is very small.
"Come what may, I will love you until my dying day"

Re: Dress Issues

• Options
    What do you want to do and what works for your girls' budgets (which you should ask them privately before picking out dresses)? Beyond that, anything goes, whether it's 100% matching or all very different. Just pick something that makes you and your party happy and it'll be fine. If you like the fabric/color idea, I think it'll look great!
  • Options
    I only have two girls in the bridal party - my sister and FIs sister. I just said navy blue - they both wanted short. My sister has hers and FIs sister is still looking (just found out she is preggers with twins - yay!). I am going to get them both matching grey pashminas to have if they get chilly and tie their looks together.
  • Options
    I've never really understood making the MOH be purposefully different than the other BM, but that's just me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_dress-issues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:5b9a9bd1-a3d9-49f8-904e-14aedb113aeaPost:d62b36dc-c578-4b2a-b248-8611b1c72811">Re: Dress Issues</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never really understood making the MOH be purposefully different than the other BM, but that's just me.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>This. </div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards