Moms and Maids
Options

seeking moms who used therapy to get through wedding planning stress

I'm a reporter for the New York Times and looking to chat with mothers/ fathers of the bride or groom who sought out therapy (or found themselves using their therapy sessions) to discuss issues related to helping (or not helping) plan the wedding. Could be issues that came up with future daughter/ son in law, other family, friends, your partner, or issues that were just about you. I'd love to know how the therapy helped you, or didn't. 
Please email me (asap as deadline is tight). I can tell you more abotu the story/ me, answer any questions, etc. before we talk about anything. 
Hope to hear from you!
Alyssa Giacobbe
ag@alyssagiacobbe.com 

Re: seeking moms who used therapy to get through wedding planning stress

• Options
    You cannot solicit here.  I would have thought a New York Times reporter would be intelligent enough to read the TOS before signing up.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    GLB, I will bet you five doughnuts she's not a reporter for the NYT, she's just writing this on spec with delusions that the NYT will pick it up.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    Bummed I missed seeing the OP.  If you need therapy to get through a wedding, that is just the tip of the iceberg, not the problem itself.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_seeking-moms-who-used-therapy-to-get-through-wedding-planning-stress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:6a2d8cd9-46c3-4087-ac06-839dc16eba9bPost:fa53b703-c5a9-437c-a795-f41699aa0489">Re: seeking moms who used therapy to get through wedding planning stress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bummed I missed seeing the OP.  If you need therapy to get through a wedding, that is just the tip of the iceberg, not the problem itself.
    Posted by kmmssg[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>No doubt. Plus, there's always booze!</div><div>
    </div><div>I kid. Really. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards