Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Prayers Needed

Well, it's come the time to be a big girl. Just to make sure everything goes as planned I'll elaborate tomorrow. I'd like to request prayers specifically at 5:30 this evening that I would do the right thing and that it could be as easy as possible for me and the other party. I really didn't want it to come to this, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Re: Prayers Needed

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allison,
    I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this evening.  I hope your "event" goes smoothly and without a lot of drama.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Prayers your way.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I'm glad I saw this.  Lifting you up right now...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You got it, girl.
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thoughts and prayers right now.
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh, well, there was no drama that's for sure! Nothing actually was said, so I'm not in the clear yet. *Sigh* even though it was a very difficult decision, I handed in my two week's notice tonight. I know it may not seem like a big deal to anyone that's done this before, but I loved this job and still hate that I won't be returning in January. I still don't feel I can tell my students I'm leaving which breaks my heart. I really wish I could elaborate, but I do not want to be disrespectful to my boss. She was not available to talk before my first class or after my last, but she did say she got my letter and wants to call me and talk about it. Thanks so much for all your prayers even though you didn't know what was happening. It truly means a lot!

P.S. If any of you know where I work, I would really appreciate if you would keep the business name clear of any posts. TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Allison- just saw this. Glad there was no drama. I can just tell you are really professional and polite and always appropriate so I am sure all will be fine when you talk with your boss. Decisions like that are always awkard, weird, stressful, etc. Good for you for doing it- that can be a big step . I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on the prayers, but I do wish you the best of luck
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I hope everything goes well! It sucks having to leave a good job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm late on this but good luck and you are in my thoughts.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late but I'll still be praying for your situation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards