Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Work out buddy

Okay after my FFIL telling me I need in the gym I realized I do better with a partner or two. Anyone here in the Arlington Area and work out at LA Fitness? I don't get back to Arlington til 6 so I can do it after that!

Thanks

Re: Work out buddy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I wish I could, I seriously need a workout buddy for some motivation! Boo again for living too far away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea I also live too far away :-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011

That sucks! I would say Dallas but I take the train to work now! So driving is impossible

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do want a buddy to...but far away from Arlington.
    Anyone in the Richardson area?
  • Options
    Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Arlington and work out at the LA Fitness in South Arlington. I usually get off work between 5:00 - 5:30, could be there by 6ish.  I would like having a someone to workout with too. Let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_work-out-buddy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e8a56e6f-7959-45b2-b57c-490d383f73bbPost:5e1132f8-7bde-4b48-9fcf-f52f7a9e1d2d">Re: Work out buddy</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in Arlington and work out at the LA Fitness in South Arlington. I usually get off work between 5:00 - 5:30, could be there by 6ish.  I would like having a someone to workout with too. Let me know.
    Posted by Bootsie12[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to get my PM to work. Can you email me at jdmichael0618 at yahoo??
  • Options
    Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards