Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Storing Beer/wine for the wedding

If you bought beer/wine for your wedding, where did you store it at? I did the drink calculator and we need A LOT of alcohol, so instead of it taking up our whole office, I wanted to put it in the garage. Do you think it would be ok for a week or 2 sitting in the garage?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 157 Invited image 95 Attending image 60 Declined image 2 Unknown
RSVP Date: May 18th

Re: Storing Beer/wine for the wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not unless your garage is air conditioned... I wouldn't risk it at least. We have ours split between our apartment and my parent's house.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would store it in an air-conditioned location if you are forced to purchase it that far in advance. We will basically be purchasing the wine and keg beer and transporting it over to our venue a few days prior to the wedding to go directly into their cooler. Do you know if that would be an option with your venue?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We put it in a few locations in our apartment.  I wouldnt put it in the garage with as hot as it can get right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This reminds me ... I need to get the leftover beer from IL's garage. I agree with PP -- it gets hot and you don't want to risk serving a skunked beer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies. I'll just clean out a spot in the office for it to go. I can take it to the venue but only the day before during our rehearsal. I'll just wait until one of the last days to purchase the wine and beer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 157 Invited image 95 Attending image 60 Declined image 2 Unknown
    RSVP Date: May 18th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards