Moms and Maids

Having a hard time with shoes for the bridesmaids!

Hi everyone,

So my wedding colors are chocolate brown and champagne gold--we're having a fall wedding, so I thought those colors went really well together. We're going bridesmaids dress shopping next weekend, but I have no idea what to tell my BMs about shoes. The dresses will be tea/knee length, so they will be visible. What color shoes do you think go well with champagne gold or brown? Thank you! :)

Re: Having a hard time with shoes for the bridesmaids!

• Gold, champagne, or nude/neutral would look pretty. I would just make sure you let them pick their own pair if they are going to be paying for them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_having-a-hard-time-with-shoes-for-the-bridesmaids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:fcef383d-699e-4810-844c-74bf6354d1abPost:10b595b2-f30c-44db-a289-4b8e9f7a1499">Re: Having a hard time with shoes for the bridesmaids!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gold, champagne, or nude/neutral would look pretty. I would just make sure you let them pick their own pair if they are going to be paying for them.
    Posted by Weezy56[/QUOTE]

Yup, this sound perfect. Interesting colors - I think it'll look great!
  • Their shoes don't have to match. Pick a color - gold, champagne, nude or brown and let them choose their own shoes.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_having-a-hard-time-with-shoes-for-the-bridesmaids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:fcef383d-699e-4810-844c-74bf6354d1abPost:4adfae9d-2765-4cbf-a926-db0db683d8ea">Re: Having a hard time with shoes for the bridesmaids!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Their shoes don't have to match. Pick a color - gold, champagne, nude or brown and let them choose their own shoes.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

Ditto. If you pick the shoes, then you have to pay for them
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards