Moms and Maids
Options

ideas for a bachelorette party with just 2 people! help!

I am the MOH in my friend's small wedding. Only family is invited and it's on the west coast. I live in DC and she lives in CA (and she just moved there so has few friends there) and when I go there for the wedding, I will only be there for 2 days before the wedding, so it is hard to plan something. That said, I want to do SOMETHING. I was thinking of just taking her out to dinner and drinks, but any cute suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: ideas for a bachelorette party with just 2 people! help!

• Options
    lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dinner and drinks sound great to me! But you also do a spa day or a movie night/sleep over with cocktails.
  • Options
    bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Theatre or movie in addition to dinner and drinks?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    spa, facials, massages, mani/pedis.
  • Options
    jroseberjroseber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party is planning to do a spa day!  That will give both you and her a time to relax before the big day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards