Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

airbrush spray tans??

Has anyone had any experience with an airbursh tan?? I don't necessarily want to be "tan", kind of more glowing-looking.  I have pretty pale skin and I feel like my arms are not really even-toned. I am wearing a strapless dress and would like just a little color. can they make it a lighter shade just to even it out??? any suggestions?? thanks!!!

Re: airbrush spray tans??

• Airbrush is great.  I highly recommend it.  Although I ended up just using the Versaspa spray tan at Palm Beach tan and it was fine.
  • I've done the airbrush spray tan a few times. The first couple times were great and I loved how it looked. The third time I had a different girl and I'm not sure if she used a different color or what but I came out looking rather orange, fortunately it toned down a bit after a shower.

I would recommend trying it once ahead of time to figure out the color you want, and then make sure you get the same color and the same person to do it.
  • Test it out!!! I forgot who, but I read on someone's bio that they got a spray tan and wore a white shirt a few days later and the white shirt got stains on it (mainly in the underarm region). Needless to say, she decided against a spray tan because she didn't want it to get on her dress.
  • I've gotten several spray tans around important events to even out my skintone. Just go with the lowest level possible. For example, don't get a level 3 (the highest) if you have alabaster skin. Just go with a level one, make sure to exfoliate your skin especially around your elbows and knees and use lotion daily. My tan has never rubbed off, but I also use a loofah in the shower every morning and make sure to moisturize. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards