Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Soon to be embarking on my first trip to Sephora!

I recently discovered that there is one in Knoxville and while on a planned shopping trip with a few of my BMs, we are going to stop by. What are your favorite products that you have bought from there? And recommendations as to products I need to try? I normally use Merle Norman or clinique products due to the area that live in offers basically ZERO other choices other than wally world (AKA Walmart)  products. Any suggestions ladies?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Soon to be embarking on my first trip to Sephora!

• Options
    lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I love Philosophy products.  Purity Made Simple is my favorite.

I also recently bought Urban Decay's NAKED palette - it is amazing!  
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pearls687pearls687 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    MakeUp Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation is fabulous!  $40 at Sephora.

Happy shopping! Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    I need heavy foundation, since I have such an uneven complexion, and I am in LOVE with HD Forever foundation. If you don't like heavy foundation, I wouldn't recommend it, but it covers up my blemishes SO well, and it doesn't look caked on at all.
  • Options
    Smashbox photo ready primer... this stuff changed my life... well, as much as any single cosmetic possibly could :)
    I second the vote for the Urban Decay Naked palette... its the only eye shadow palatte I've used for months now

I'm a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics, I know they're available online at Sephora, but I don't recall seeing them in store last time I was there.  They have a concealer called Boi-ing that I am pretty much obsessed with
  • Options
    Ditto the MUFE.  Their HD microfinishing powder is the shiit, I use it every day.  Helps to soften your face and hide imperfections and stop oil. It is amazing!!

I have also found that their Sephora brand gel eyeliner is really awesome, if you're into stuff like that.  I tried some of that and some from Smashbox and liked the Sephora brand better, and it was a little cheaper.

I'm an eye makeup addict, and I also really like Urban Decay Naked Palette also for doing smoky eyes.

Have so much fun there!  It's an awesome place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_soon-to-be-embarking-on-my-first-trip-to-sephora?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:0932b642-1e1a-4bb4-a462-c8288ae41c19Post:298cef39-9f75-41b2-95d3-d80e382c4b2e">Re: Soon to be embarking on my first trip to Sephora!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need heavy foundation, since I have such an uneven complexion, and I am in LOVE with HD Forever foundation. If you don't like heavy foundation, I wouldn't recommend it, but it covers up my blemishes SO well, and it doesn't look caked on at all.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

I think we may be in the same boat. I have a few acne scars that I am very self-conscious about. So I tend to lean towards the more heavier makeup, but I don't that it looks like I have caked it on.  So I will definitely try this :)

Thanks ladies for all the product recommendations. Gonna have to try these :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Have fun, I agree with all the product recommendations. I also love my Clairisonic Mia. I use Philosophy or Murad cleanser with it.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I love Sephora!

My favorite products are the MUFE 24/7 eyeliner pencil, Tarte amazonian clay blush, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and basically any Philosophy shower gel. I also got a Clarisonic several years ago and that has been awesome for my skin.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow- so much good info here about Sephora. Your tickers are all so cute. I seen one with only week left. WoW!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Oh goodness.. idk where to even start.. lol

NarsNarsNars... <3 Yup. That's how I feel about that. :P 
    Orgasm is AMAAAAZING. (it's a blush ;)

I'm a huge Dior fan. I go that route for lip colors. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards