Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Airbrush tan??

I am considering an airbrush tan for my wedding.  I am very pale and while I do tan somewhat in the summer, I am afraid I am going to have tan lines since I do already. Has anyone tried an airbrush tan?  I hear they are great, but I was wondering how they looked when the faded, how long they last, if they streak, etc?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Airbrush tan??

• I plan on getting one also. I never had but my bff does all the time and loves them! I'm going to get my first one a few days before the shower and plan on the second a few days before the wedding. My friend says they only last a few days, fade slowly, but cover other tan lines very well. Like you, I am fair skinned and get tan lines - but not much color which isn't fair =). She also says she has never had a problem with the color rubbing off on clothing like tanning lotions can. So I say go for it, but with a trial run for sure!
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got my airbrush tan exactly 1 week ago & I still have nice color!
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards