Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

XP: Hair Extensions

I cut my hair a month ago and I really hate it. Obviously the only way for me to have longer hair again is to wait or get extensions. Have any of you ever had extensions? What was your experience with them? Were they worth it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: XP: Hair Extensions

• Options
    Is it the length you hate, or the cut?  If it's just the cut, I'd experiment with some other styles/cuts.  If it's really the length, maybe try some clip in extensions to see if you really want to go that route.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    It's definitely the length. I miss being able to pull it into a ponytail.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I use the clip in extensions from Sally's--the Remy Euronext extensions.  I am wearing them in every pic in both my bios and in my planning bio, I have before/after pics in the pics of my hair and makeup trial.  They style great and you can't even tell it's not my real hair.

I have looked into permanent extensions but they are too expensive here in Dallas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_xp-hair-extensions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:0ae7fbca-2cef-466d-8e06-083401e72de8Post:ecf5c86a-a27a-44d9-a946-1b5e96b509ac">Re: XP: Hair Extensions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I use the <strong>clip in extensions from Sally's--the Remy Euronext extensions</strong>.  I am wearing them in every pic in both my bios and in my planning bio, I have before/after pics in the pics of my hair and makeup trial.  They style great and you can't even tell it's not my real hair. I have looked into permanent extensions but they are too expensive here in Dallas.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

I think these are the ones I have too and I LOVE them.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Those are the ones I used for my wedding.  Also loved them.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I have been thinking about getting extensions also.  For those of you that have hade them, did you pick and  talk to your hair dresser before you got them so you could plan it out??  I am very worried about spending the woney to get them but I would love to have long hair for the wedding.  I am also worried because I have very curly hair.  Any suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards