Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Has anyone tried the Wen Hair Care?

I was wondering if anyone has tried this product. It is a cleansing conditioner that isn't supposed to damage your hair. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Has anyone tried the Wen Hair Care?

• Options
    I saw an ad for this, it seems too good to be true, but I would love to see if it worked for "real" people and made the difference.
  • Options
    I have used the Wen Cleansing Conditioner (purchased from QVC) and so has my Mom.I absolutely LOVE it!  It doesn't lather at all, and you only need a small amount - when you get out of the shower you can run your fingers through your hair! (I'm not used to that, normally I have to use a pic to get all the tangles out).It's reallyyyy good if you normally get tangly hair.  The only negative thing I would have to say about it is that it is expensive.I have yet to try any of their styling products though, since the cleansing conditioner I purchased was supposed to give my hair more volume and it didn't, so I wasn't conviced to try the styling products.  But still, Id recommend giving the cleansing stuff a shot if you have damaged hair.
  • Options
    I adore WEN! I have incredibly fine, very stright hair. I have bleached it for the past 15 years. This is the the only product other than Ojan that has worked so well for my hair. There are a couple of downsides: the cost. It is insanely expensive. If you spend major money on haircare though when it comes to shampoo, conditioner, leave-ins, deep conditioners, it all works out to be about the same. The other downside is that it can weigh down your hair. The trick is to rinse, rinse, rinse. In the end I ended up using a gentle shampoo first and then using the WEN as a deep conditioner and it worked brilliantly for me. If you have thick hair, you won't have the same problems and it can be used exactly as instructions say. I bought the huge bottle through QVC, cost was about $60. It lasted me about 3 months. It is very much worth it. Try it out.
  • Options
    I have really long, thick hair and thought it made my hair feel too greasy. I could only use it if I shampoo prior, and that sort of defeats the whole point, no? My half-sister loves it, though, so to each his/her own.
  • Options
    I love love love WEN. I am a licensed hairdresser too and could get a lot of other products much cheaper and I have used it for a year now and I can't even go back to anything else. My hair is in great shape and it's colored often and it is shiny and it saves time in the shower! I would highly recommend it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards