Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Necklace, earrings, etc.

Where did you guys get your jewelry? I can't find what I want anywhere. All I want is a simple pearl and crystal necklace, but I want to buy it from somewhere, not on-line where I can't actually see it. Any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Necklace, earrings, etc.

• Options
    I got my jewelry from Davids Bridal.
  • Options
    contact charmedbymel@aol.com.  I met her at a bridal show and she creates jewley for brides and wedding party etc.  Some of the girls on here have used her as well.  If you book an appointment with her she will meet with you to create the piece you want.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Macys JCPenny's Sears David's bridal Target Shopko Walmart and check local boutiques!! We have a store here called finders keepers (all vintage, or vintage knock offs... I got all my broaches there for like $4 each!!)
  • Options
    I got my jewelry from JcPenny for seven dollars on clearance. It was a watching necklace and earrings tear drop shaped with fake diamonds in it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I got some from David's bridal, but the necklace was packaged and too short for me :( so I got new stuff from Lia Sophia
  • Options
    I'd try Macy's or Kohl's if you want to see stuff in person. 
  • Options
    Ditto pp's on department stores.  For locations that might be specific to your area, I'd post this question on your local for more help!
  • Options
    I don't know if you have a Stein Mart near you, but that's where I got my necklace and earrings.  They have some very nice jewelry at reasonable prices.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Check out www.Bella-jewels.comThey sell them at a boutique in Chicago called The LEft Bank Jewelry.
  • Options
    Hi quezzo,I recently joined the knot and I happen to know a lady in the South Bay who makes custom jewelry for weddings.  She is very reasonable.  I had her make something for me for a special occasion and it really turned out great.  What is so cool about her business is that you and her design the jewelry. I spent about an hour with her and she is very patient and friendly. Her name is Margaret Herrera and her email is Designsbymh@gmail.com  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards