Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Model in a Bottle users?

Anyone ever used Model in a Bottle? Does it work?

Re: Model in a Bottle users?

• Options
    Yes, it works. I have used it for several trials and my make-up did not move at all. I will be using it for my weddiing this weekend.
  • Options
    I used it and was pretty disappointed.  No matter what I did, my makeup just never stayed on.  I also really didn't like the bottle shape as it was difficult to handle.  And when it fell out of the medicine cabinet and shattered on the floor I was even more annoyed with them for using glass.
  • Options
    thanks. now to find something else
  • Options
    I think MUFE sells one too that comes in a user friendly bottle.  I am planning to try it when I am back in the States.  Mist & Fix is the name I think.
  • Options
    I know you've already decided you aren't using it, but I used it for my wedding and loved it.  Two of my friends also used it for theirs with great results.  I also used Tarte Clean Slate Primer and MUFE HD foundation.  GL with your hunt.
  • Options
    Thanks, I will look into that. I just might buy model in a bottle and try it out for a bit. Esp. since I have alot of time until the wedding date.
  • Options
    I also didn't like it. I got the sensitive skin formula, so I can't speak for the regular, but it made my makeup look really strange. I have oily skin, so I blot 3-4x a day  and my makeup would come off with the blotting papers, except on the exact spots that the spray landed on my face. So basically I had all of these weird little flesh colored dots on my face lol. The bottle also leaked in transit so I have to store it vertically. I have had better luck with Cinema Secrets Super Sealer but it's holding power isn't perfect either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used it for my wedding and it worked great.  My makeup looked as fresh by the end of the night as it had in the morning.
  • Options
    I used the mist and fix. I wanted to try MIB but it costs $20 and you can only buy it online. Mist and Fix from Sephora had a trial size for only $8 that I bought in the store. I knew I would probably only use it for the wedding so it was worth it. My makeup mostly stayed on-a lot more than if I hadn't used anything at all. It also helped w/the sweat and I only needed one touch up all day.
  • Options
    thanks oburrellI will try that .You and I are the same skin tone-so I will be going to get that during the week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards