Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Longline strapless bra

Ok ladies, when I purchased my dress from DB, they provide you with a longline strapless bra to try on the dresses with.  Well its about $55 for the bra itself.  I didn't buy it at the time, and don't know if I can bring myself to buy it.  Where else would be a good place to look, where have you all gotten your undergarments from?

Re: Longline strapless bra

• Options
    I just bought one from Victorias Secret this weekend (dress was a smidge big, so needed a little something to add to the dress underneath)I absolutely love it, it is so comfortable, but not much of a corset, just a really good strapless bra with a deep back so that the deep V of my dress won't show bra linesI can't find it on their website, but it is all white, very smooth cotton, no lace or anything (it was $78, so a little more expensive)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought the "Flattering me" long line bra. It has a deep plunge and an even lower back and it fits wonderfully. I purchased my first one online, and it ended up being too big. I bought a second one a size smaller from Dream Dresses in Old Bridge. I paid $70 each. It's a lot for something I'll more than likely never wear again, but it was the only one I could find that would work with my dress.

Married October 31 2009
    TTC since July 2010
    Dx PCOS December 2010
    Clomid/hcg/IUI round 4 = BFP
    EDD May 13, 2012
    Corbin Scott born April 19 (36w4d)
    7 lbs 15 oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to every department store, lingerie, VS, etc. and kept going back to the David's Bridal smooth bra, the foamy one without the boning.  It sucked to pay $80 for something I'll wear once, but it was so comfortable and makes me feel more confident about wearing a strapless dress!
  • Options
    I bought a tube top like bra by Spanx....luuurrrrvveee it. Dillards, $40, owned it forever, wear it probably twice a week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards