Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

couple questions

1) I have short hair. Posh-Spice style. I can't find any photos or ideas or hair inspiration. I really don't want to grow my hair out, as shorter hair suits me much better. Any short hair brides?2) I wear glasses, and don't like the way I look without them. Is there any brides out here that wore/are planning on wearing their glasses? For some reason (even though I have a long time to worry about it), it's worrying me. Every picture of me has a flash in my glasses, etc. I know photogs can edit, etc. I'm just stressed about it. Thanks girls.

Re: couple questions

• I have short hair as well.  I had a really hard time finding photos - all the "short" hair photos were girls with chin length and mine is short like yours.I'm not wearing a veil, only a flower.  My stylist found a cute way to do my bangs, so they are off my face and it gives it a totally different look than my every day.  Maybe you can play around with that??Sorry, I dont' wear glasses but I've seen many pics of girls wearing their glasses.  And you're right, don't worry about the flash reflection, your photog will fix that :-)Good luck!
  • My hair isn't quite as short as yours (it's chin length), but I wear glasses and am absolutely planning on wearing them on my wedding day.  I wear them every other day (I have dry eyes and can't wear contacts) and they're a part of who I am, so why wouldn't I? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards