Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Few Beauty Questions

Hello all! I have a few questions

1. I am wearing a ball gown typed wedding dress...what kind of veil do you think would work best. I love the look of the cathederal veils but not sure if that would be too much with my tulle on my skirt...any advice? 

2. Where is everyone getting their flowers for their hair? I am of course looking for something cheap but cute. Is anyone wearing a flower and veil in their hair?

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Few Beauty Questions

• Options
    I think shorter veils usually look best with ballgown dresses.

My friend is planning on wearing a veil during the ceremony, and then putting a flower in her hair for the reception.
  • Options
    I would suggest Etsy for a flower fascinator.
  • Options
    My ballgown dress has no train -- so I'm doing a cathedral length veil. If yours has a train I would suggest a fingertip veil.

I got my flower for my hair on Etsy. Just search "wedding hair flower"
  • Options
    I agree that a shorter veil style (or even no veil at all) would work with the style of your dress.

I got my hair flower (which I'll only wear at the reception, since I'm wearing a cathedral length veil) from DK Designs on etsy.com. She has a whole bunch of them, and even does custom orders (she's doing my and my BM's bouquets too).
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    etsy is awesome :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards