Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

hair or makeup

Hi ladies.  Im a BM for a friends wedding coming up.  Its been a long time since I got married and I really dont remember the order I did things in.  Are you doing hair first or makeup first?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hair or makeup

• Options
    The general consensus is hair first.  It lasts longer and then your hair is up and out of the way for makeup.  My MUA actually started my hair, then did my makeup while the curl "set," then went back and finished and put the veil in.  Also sometimes, girls do their hair, then eat lunch, then do makeup, etc. 
  • Options
    Thanks!  That's very helpful.  We are actually planning on getting our hair done at a salon but doing our own makeup.  So we could get our hair done then eat something and then do our own makeup.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_hair-makeup-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:22d6a1fd-3f9d-4116-ac27-56f8076e72f8Post:8e989024-fa19-47ed-a8c1-87b9154fb300">Re: hair or makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  That's very helpful.  We are actually planning on getting our hair done at a salon but doing our own makeup.  So we could get our hair done then eat something and then do our own makeup.  
    Posted by pulga131[/QUOTE]
    that's perfect. you want to eat and brush your teeth before makeup anyway.

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards