Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Brides maids hair styles

I'm having trouble coming up with a hair style for my brides maids.
Our wedding theme is vintage+rustic but i'm not looking for totally vintage hair styles, per say.

Below is a picture of the dresses and since the necklines are nice we were thinking of having up dos.  Ideas?

Re: Brides maids hair styles

• Options
    i think i would go with a simple but elegant ponytail.  not to much, but still up so you can see their dresses. i think it would look cute
  • Options
    No one is really answering your question here for some reason.... I would say to judge how the weather is going to be (if it's going to be humid or even a possibility of being humid, PLEASE consider this if you want all the girls to have curled hair down.... their hair willf frizz up and/or just make them unhappy!) if you're going to going to want them to have their hair down. Even if they professionally straigten their hair, it will still curl/frizz in the humid weather (I'm worried about this for myself). It might honestly just be easier to get their inpuit for at least, updo/down, halfup, hair clip in hair, etc. It will help you plan it a little better. They could always go for a pony  tail and that could look pretty cool if done right (like hair wrapped around the base, very retro). I would say that I noticed your wedding is 10 months away...don't worry too much about their hair now because they will probably eventually want to change it or give their input between now and then!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards