Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Flower or chandelier earrings? or Both?

I just bought lovely chandelier earrings that match my dress, but I was also thinking about getting one mini-gerbera to stick in the side of my hair (sweeping updo).  Would this be too much going on? My dress is strapless, with beading on the sweetheard neckline. Here's a picture of similar earrings and what the flower looks like.

Re: Flower or chandelier earrings? or Both?

• Options
    I don't think so.  Sounds lovely to me.  My chandelier earrings were very similar.
  • Options
    Just don't put the flower up by your ear, put it a little further back on your head and you're good to go!
  • Options
    RunDogRunDog member
    First Comment
    Chandeliers! I bought those same exact ones. They seem to really highlight the face.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JMO but I think the earrings seem formal and that type of flower seems casual.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_flower-or-chandelier-earrings-or-both?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:357a7ed7-da1e-444b-bdd8-dc413968323ePost:d5349d20-10b7-4e7f-89a2-6dd07b621aa8">Re: Flower or chandelier earrings? or Both?</a>:
    [QUOTE]JMO but I think the earrings seem formal and that type of flower seems casual.
    Posted by IamTheMommaOfTheBride[/QUOTE]

I agree. I will be wearing a flower and chandelier earrings but I chose a gardenia.
    The flower and earrings are both really beautiful but don't have the same feel :)
  • Options
    I love gerbera daisies, but agree it seems a little casual with that gorgeous gown and earrings. What about an orchid, plumeria or gardenia? I'm thinking something WHITE or IVORY woudl be more in keeping with the dress and earrings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards