Options

Flower Dilemma

2»

Re: Flower Dilemma

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey just to keep talking about flowers :) --Lynn has a wedding on her blog and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.  She lists the vendor as Justine's Flowers--has anyone ever heard of her?  I couldn't get the website to load here at work.  I was just curious.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE their color combo Stephie.  Those are amazing.
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_flower-dilemma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:f016e712-4a38-440d-b71d-6a69d50ef1c1Post:b56e2cef-45e8-4723-9774-0bff0749a923">Re: Flower Dilemma</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey just to keep talking about flowers :) --Lynn has a wedding on her blog and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous.  She lists the vendor as Justine's Flowers--has anyone ever heard of her?  I couldn't get the website to load here at work.  I was just curious.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

I've heard of them before.  I believe that is who my friend met with a few months ago.  She didn't end up going with her solely because their venue could provide flowers, she didn't want to mess with it, and she kind of waited until the last minute on floral.  Wedding Wire reviews are stellar:  <a href="http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/justines-flowers-fort-worth/13f8365b9bee300a.html">Clicky</a>.

I was actually going to contact her and just see what her prices are and if they even are willing to deliver to our venue, not to mention the cost of that delivery.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards