Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Help me with my hair! Please!

I have shoulder length hair. I have a veil and a comb headpiece. I want my hair down because my fiance likes it down the best and I honestly think I look best with it down. Anyone have any ideas or pictures they could show me to get some inspiration please?

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help me with my hair! Please!

• Options
    What I did for ideas is to think of a celebrity with similar hair to yours and do searches on their hair styles. For example, my hair is long, thin, and straight, so I looked up Jennifer Aniston's hair. My hair is never going to look like Kate Hudson or Taylor Swift, so I really tried to compare apples to apples. Good luck!
  • Options
    That's a good idea. Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There's lots of cute ideas on the sticky post on this board (at the top) "Show me your wedding hair"  I just was looking at that thread last night. :) I also just googled Shoulder Length Wedding Hair and came up with some cute pictures.
  • Options
    I just did a google search for some ideas, I knew I kind of liked half up half down and my hair is somewhat curly, so I searched that. Also if you are on pinterest you should look around there too. I am not but my friend is doing my hair and she put together and inspiration board.
    http://pinterest.com/effinawesome/angie-wedding/
    Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards