Wedding Hair and Beauty

Makeup for sale!

Hey ladies!! I have some mary kay makeup that I am selling! I thought I would post a link here because a bride can never have enough makeup to prepare for her big day!!! 

Re: Makeup for sale!

• Any solicitation is against the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up. Not good....
  • In Response to Re: Makeup for sale!:
    Any solicitation is against the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up. Not good....
    Posted by cwaggoner07
    Looks like just another bride Weebly site....?
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • D'oh I thought she was a Mary Kay rep (I have a few annoying reps at my office so my senses are heightened).
    OP, I'm very very sorry!
    D'oh I thought she was a Mary Kay rep (I have a few annoying reps at my office so my senses are heightened). OP, I'm very very sorry!
    Posted by cwaggoner07
    I used to work where they hosted the Mary Kay convention for 3 weeks our of the year for about 8,000 of them...and I thought the same thing when reading OP . I understand!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rlavachrlavach
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Makeup for sale!:
    In Response to Re: Makeup for sale! : I used to work where they hosted the Mary Kay convention for 3 weeks our of the year for about 8,000 of them...and I thought the same thing when reading OP . I understand!
    Posted by roseofdeborah
    Oooh, I'll be there in a few weeks!

OP, are you still in contact with your MK consultant? We have a 100% unconditional guarantee. So if for whatever reason you don't like/want it anymore, you can give it back to your consultant for a 100% refund. That will likely be faster than waiting for people to buy them on here. 
    In Response to Re: Makeup for sale! : Oooh, I'll be there in a few weeks! OP, are you still in contact with your MK consultant? We have a 100% unconditional guarantee. So if for whatever reason you don't like/want it anymore, you can give it back to your consultant for a 100% refund. That will likely be faster than waiting for people to buy them on here. 
    Posted by rlavach
    I run by that building on my jogging route!
  • Haha no problem! I had just bought the makeup (because I love makeup) but my fiance kind of got irritated with me because we are supposed to be saving money for the wedding.. so I decided to sell it. And I wll definitely have to check into returns! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards