Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

False Eyelashes?

Are any of you getting false eyelashes?  I had never thought of it, but all the salons around here tell me that they ALWAYS do lashes for brides, and no bride would not wear them!  I live in and am getting married in South America, so maybe its just a thing they do here, because I havent heard of many brides getting false lashes back in North America.  Maybe Im just out of the loop.  Im not sure if I should get them.  Is it a common thing in bridal makeup?

Re: False Eyelashes?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_false-eyelashes-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:6be9bf67-4ad8-47b0-b94f-b00b42f1a08ePost:00d721fe-a091-4cd3-99e9-fcb2a93f9c95">Re: False Eyelashes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: False Eyelashes? : Yes.. PRACTICE.  They take a looong time to get used to, not only wearing, but applying. Use liquid liner (if you line); pencil can smudge and sweat off. Use black (not white) glue. Go slow, start from the outside and work your way in.  Remember that the lashes attach to the base of your natural lashes, NOT your eyelid.  Don't worry if you can't get it the first couple times you try, and once you finally get it, don't worry if it looks like crap.  Just keep practicing, you'll get it eventually.
    Posted by Mandafly84[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips....I was putting them on my lids and they were very uncomfortable...duh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards