Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

shimmer body lotion?

Anyone know of a good body lotion (or other product) to give a nice shimmer look to bare shoulders and arms?   Don't want glitter bath bomb just something with a little something. 
Thanks!

Re: shimmer body lotion?

• Options
    Bath and Body Works has a nice shimmer lotion that is actually called Shimmer. It comes in a tube. I got it for my wedding. It's not glittery at all, basically the light will need to shine on a person just right for the shimmer to really show. Not sure if they still make it but Burt's Bee used to have a lotion too that had some shimmer to it that was not too much either.
  • Options
    I'd go for something from Nars or whatever. The Body Shop might also have something in their honey bronze line. It's sort of a shimmer oil. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    If you're having trouble finding something to your liking- buy an inexpensive highlighter/light bronzer/shimmer powder with shimmer and mix it in with your regualar body lotion- becareful where you put it if you use the bronzer poweder though :)
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oil of olay has an amazing lotion.  not sure exactly what it's called but it's in a purple bottle.  it's just the perfect amount of shine and the lotion smells great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards