Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

completely at a loss

You would think someone who is a hairdresser would have had her hairstyle picked the minute her dress was - well nope lol I have picked everything else including shoes but completely forgot about hairstyles. I keep looking at website after website and can't figure out what to do with my hair. Below is a pic of my dress. The wedding is going to be end of march and indoors. It will also be at night. My hair right now is shoulder length but I am trying to grow it out as much as possible. if need be I'll get clip in extensions and have them trimmed to a good length. I do want to have a veil for the ceremony and a tiara for the reception. Any idea's ladies ? 

Re: completely at a loss

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_completely-at-a-loss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:751c89af-ec43-4c15-bc77-cd45d9def13aPost:016bffc8-2675-4d80-b242-3374ecdcb460">completely at a loss</a>:
    [QUOTE]You would think someone who is a hairdresser would have had her hairstyle picked the minute her dress was - well nope lol I have picked everything else including shoes but completely forgot about hairstyles. I keep looking at website after website and can't figure out what to do with my hair. Below is a pic of my dress. The wedding is going to be end of march and indoors. It will also be at night. My hair right now is shoulder length but I am trying to grow it out as much as possible. if need be I'll get clip in extensions and have them trimmed to a good length. I do want to have a veil for the ceremony and a tiara for the reception. Any idea's ladies ? 
    Posted by leagri2813[/QUOTE]

i think i would like a high updo with this dress with a blingy comb or small tiara
  • Ok what's funny is my dress looks similar to yours in style and my wedding is also at the end of March, indoors, and at night!  I had the same issue, plus I feel like updos make my face look fatter than necessary lol.  I chose to go with soft curls and leave my hair completely down...I may pin up one side of it over my ear, but I'm not 100% on that.  My veil will be at the back of my head, but come off after pictures are done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards