Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best toning/cellulite cream?

What toning/cellulite cream would you recommend? I am looking for a cream for the back of the thighs and a cream to help tone the upper arms? I have heard of fatgirlslim.

Re: Best toning/cellulite cream?

• Nevia has some. Mederma.

• Really, these creams largely just better the appearance of your skin.  If you're looking to actually take some inches off, then you need to work out.  But I have used more than one type of firming lotion on my thighs and it does help reduce the general appearance of cellulite.  I was blessed with awful genes :(

Anyways, I would recommend Jergens firming (they also make the suntan kind in a firming variety) or the Quench firming by Olay.  Both seem to work pretty well.  I'm not sure if pricier products are more worth it.  The only thing I would say is that you have to be dilligent about applying it daily,and they work much much better that way.
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Creams and lotions are not going to get rid of cellulite.  Try doing squats regularly.  Helped me quite a bit.

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 5'9" and 135 pounds and I awful cellulite on my legs...it's in my genetics and it's not because I'm over weight or I don't work out because I do. I've found that Jergens works well, as well as the kind from Tru Blue Spa from Bath & Body Works. I think it's in the application that really tells the story however. If you read the back of the bottles it will instruct you to apply to problem areas by massaging the product into the skin. I think this helps break up the cellulite a bit and give you the appearance of less cellulite. I've found it helps but doesn't get rid of it 100% (as expected, it's not a magic bullet) Hope this helps! :) Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards