Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best Deodorant?

My wedding is 3 weeks from today (gah...so close!) and I'm trying to get all the little touches out of the way, one of which is which deodorant does everyone reccomend? I'm having an outdoor wedding so I got a jacket to cover my arms just in case there is a breeze or it's chilly etc and I don't want to 1) end up having it be too hot and be smelly from the sweat 2) leave any sort of wet marks or pit stains on my jacket. I've been using the same stuff for years (Secret with the little black dress on it) and I like the smell of it, but it is pretty awful when it comes to stopping wetness.

Thanks ahead of time for the advice!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best Deodorant?

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Secret clinical strength is amazing. I swear I sweat under my arms so bad but am actually freezing. I started using this and no more wet pit marks on my shirts! It's been wonderful for me!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I second the clinical strength Secret, but you have to use it for a few weeks for it to really work.  It gets absorbed into your skin and they recommend putting it on at night so that it is more effective during the day.  I'd start using it now so it will be sure to work at full strength that day. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I third that motion!
  • Another vote for Secret Clinical Strength!
    Anniversary
  • thanks for the heads up about wearing it for a week first.  I had previously bought some, but have it "saved" in my pack for the wedding boxes- I'll be sure to take it out at least a week before the wedding now.  Thanks again! 
  • edited April 2012

I've tried certain dri (at night) and it definitely works. I've also tried clinical strength secret and it wasn't as successful- but I'm glad I read these posts because I didn't give it a couple weeks to work like you ladies suggest. Definitely mentally storing this knowledge.

• I agree about the Clinical Strenght Secret. I would be warey of Certain Dri though. I (used to) have a horrid sweating problem, and I tried Certain, and I got discolored skin and a small rash undr my arms. So I wouldn't recomend Certain Dru=i, but deffinatly Secret clinical.

P.S. I "grew out" of my sweating issue, so there's hope :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards