Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

when to do trial(s)?

How far in advance do you normally schedule your hair/makeup trial? I thought to maybe do it when I was going to have bridals done, but I'm not sure if that's right. TIA!

Re: when to do trial(s)?

• Options
    That's what I did. I figured if I was going to pay someone to do my hair and makeup I  might as well have my bridal portraits done the same day.

You'll of course need to wait until your dress is done with alterations as well. I think I did mine 3 weeks before the wedding. But anytime that fits into your schedule is okay.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went in for a consultation and my stylist said she typically likes to do them a month in advance.
    Our Wedding Day
  • Options
    I'm doing mine three weeks beforehand.  Then the following weekend, I'll do a final cut/higlights.
  • Options
    If you are a bride on a budget or just want something simple come shop

around and see what you find. This amazing site offers cheap wedding

dresses (traditional and oriental) as well as

accessories.www.theweddingstyle.com/2010-exclusive-famous- designer-wedding-dress-ma472-p-67.html">http://www.theweddingstyle.com/2010-exclusive-famous-

designer-wedding-dress-ma472-p-67.html
  • Options
    I had my trial hair and make-up done the morning of my bridal shower at the same time of day that I'd be getting my hair done for the wedding. That way I could see how well it lasted and I had great hair and make-up for the day!
    I also had a friend who did hers on the morning of her bachelorette party.
    No matter when you do it - be sure to plan something that day/evening so you can show off your hair and make-up!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards