Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

anyone know the minimum length your hair needs to be for clip in extensions?

Hi everyone, my hair comes to about the bottom of my ears, I want to do a vintage style hairdo with the front pulled into faux victory rolls and the back to be curly and about to my chin, do you think that my hair is long enough to get a peice and put it in? and any suggestions ?

Re: anyone know the minimum length your hair needs to be for clip in extensions?

• Options
    well i'm definitely not an expert, but a friend of mine was in a wedding this april, and she has an inverted pixie cut, and she got a clip-in section put in so that they could do a low side-bun. it looked beautiful.

if you're planning to do your own hair, i would suggest talking to someone at the beauty supply place where you'd get the extensions - there may be a specific type that would work best with your short hair. if you're having a pro do it, she'd definitely know what options you'll have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my hair comes to my shoulders and i have 18 inch extensions (clip in) so a little past my brest and you can not tell at all if i curl it. However,  you can if i wear it straight... i would go look at the different sizes and see what they say. You could always go get them cut to blend better... but i would start practicing now! lol it takes some time to get use too! :) good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards