Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Has anyone used My Publisher for photo books?

I know everyone raves about mixbook, but has anyone used My Publisher? If so, were you happy with the quality and ease of use?

Re: Has anyone used My Publisher for photo books?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just received a coupon from living social for one of these. They seem rather inexpensive and I, too, am afraid they may be cheaply made.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my guest book and I had no problems.
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=67945d5f9fac7b58e8e24ab13&id=2893052751&e=87231e0f02

Just in case anyone wants to use Mixbook I got this email coupon code for 40 percent off. Click the link above.

I got my guest book in this week and it looks fab! I was going to re-design the template more, but got lazy and went with one of there pre-done ones, but it worked out nicely with my theme. I just changed the border to orange instead of read on all the photo frames.
  • Options
    fryer2012fryer2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only used snapfish and it was for a photobook that was free and I just paid shipping.  I was thinking it was going to be junk but it turned out awesome! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used my publisher and mpix and prefer mpix.
  • Options
    pattcpattc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes - My Publisher books are very nice - you can make them as fancy or plain as you like.  And they have wonderful coupons and 2 for 1 deals.  The finished product is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards