Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

I never wear makeup..Need advice!!!

ok so I never, ever wear makeup.  I don't even own any!! I want that polished, "bridal" look in my wedding pictures.  But I am scared of getting it done and then not looking like myself.  Or, putting it on and then having my face break out.  I plan to get it done professionally, but I live in Florida and am getting married in Las Vegas so a makeup trial probably won't be possible.  Is anyone else in this same boat?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I never wear makeup..Need advice!!!

• I'm not in the same boat.  However, you could always do a trial the day before the wedding.  I definitely recommend finding a picture of the makeup look that you like and showing it to the MUA.  Your avatar looks like you are medium toned.  What about something like this:
  • Just be very clear, bring pictures of what you want, etc.  My daughter had never worn makeup until my wedding day and my MUA did a light application on her and she looked beautiful, yet still just like herself.  Try the Las Vegas board for a good recommendation if you don't have anyone yet.
  • I agree with Goldlie11's suggestion for a pre-wedding trial, but I'd suggest doing it at least a week beforehand in case you happen to have a reaction to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards