Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

RING question!!!

hey ladies! So My FH proposed to me without a ring, bc he wanted me to pick it out.. so we went to Zales and I found a beautiful ring.. but my FH couldnt get approved for the credit card, and there's no way he could drop that much money on a ring all at once.. so I decided to figure something out to get my ring. I found a website called "Diamondsonweb.com" and they let you pay half, ship you your ring, if you don't like it send it back and get another, but if you do like it then you pay 3 more installments covering the rest of the price. So I was like that's great.. and I designed a 3 stone ring on there, very beautiful. But I want to know.. has anyone seen anything from that website..? I'd never heard of it but they have great financing deals and I got to personalize my ring.. I just want to know it's gonna be just perfect..

so anyone heard of it?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: RING question!!!

• Congrats! I've never heard of that website. Bluenile is a really well known and trusted site - and they do a 0% interest payment plan over 6 months. Maybe that would be good.

I also have a three-stone ring!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are there other retailers that you can go to before you try to buy something online? We got my rings at Shane Co. and they had layaway plans with 0 interest. You pick out a ring and the stones, then they hold them for you. Every month you make a payment until it is paid off. Our plan let us cancel with a full refund at any point if we chose to (we didn't). I would see if you can find a place like that first-- it is so much safer and doesn't cost you any extra.

Photobucket
  • I've never heard of it and I would do a LOT of research on it before I went that route.  Blue Nile is very reputable and has high quality stuff.
  • Thanks I'm going to try blue nile! Where I live we don't have a Shane co anywhere around, I did try and apply for the credit card on the website, but that was a no go as well.
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • You might try the Just Engaged board also--the link is on the left.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards