Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Short hair brides - help!

I have chin length hair, and have been having an extremely hard time finding a style that I could use. Does anyone have any suggestions/pictures? Thanks!!!

Re: Short hair brides - help!

• Options
    I'll be waiting for the responses, too!  I've been directed to lots of sites and pictures, but with a bob, it's tough to find something that isn't too fussy...thanks for posting this again....we'll find something!!
  • Options
    I think I will be doing something like this. It is a faux updo which any hairstylist should be able to pull off
    http://www.hairfinder.com/celebm/mariska-hargitay4b.jpg

Since short hair is harder to work with for 'wedding hair' I am focusing on an awesome hairpiece rather than an extravagant hair do. Hope that helps a little.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NJSLNJSL member
    First Comment
    I had a really hard time too, but I finally found one.  I have a chin length angled bob with my hair longer in the front.  Here's what I decided on

• Options
    Amen sisters!  I looked at the "200+" hairstyles on here and about 3 of those brides had chin length (or slightly longer) hair.  Frankly, I have been looking at old movie star photos since I'm thinking wavy/glamourous.

NJSL - that's adorable.
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas ladies! I had my test-run for wedding hair a few evenings ago and my stylist gave me a faux up-do. While it looked really beautiful, after my Mom and I took it down we liked it even more! So, I'm going with loose waves with my hair down for a beachy look, and having some flowers that match my boquet pinned behind one ear. Here's hoping it all works for the best on 8/28!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards