Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Have to buy a new dress-yikes!

Just venting today-found out last week that there's pretty much no way for my dress to be altered to fit me.

The top was kind of a halter style, I took it to Becky and she tried to show me as many options as she could like, tightening the straps or putting in inserts but it was just never going to look good. =(

So now I've got to see if I can get them to take it back or exchange it for store credit or something. *fingers crossed*

Re: Have to buy a new dress-yikes!

• Oh no, well at least you have a little time but thats gotta be stressful! Good Luck and hope the store works with you!!
  • Oh no!  At least you figured it out in time to do something about it.  Good luck!!!
  • Thank goodness! They're exchanging it for store credit! And I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero that's still in our original budget! HUGE relief!
  • you go girl!! thats awesome!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_have-to-buy-a-new-dress-yikes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:f8ae2e51-b54f-4bfd-9ce1-18290de2a29fPost:c3811286-1712-4e12-85dc-31d2da8eb577">Re: Have to buy a new dress-yikes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank goodness! They're exchanging it for store credit! And I found a beautiful Maggie Sottero that's still in our original budget! HUGE relief!
    Posted by arco13[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards