Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair/MU trials

Just trying to get an idea of the norms, did any of your BM's do trials, or just brides?  I am definitely planning on doing a trial of both, but some of my girls are on the fence.  They're not as pressed as I am to make sure everything is just right, and frankly they'd rather save the cash for the real thing.  Thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair/MU trials

• Options
    We didn't do hair trials they all had their hair down. Not planned but I loved it anyways lol. As far as makeup we did do a few with different shades, I'm a business owner and sell Artistry and wanted to see what shades work for everybody and what didn't.
  • Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2012

I've never heard of BMs getting hair and makeup trials....just the bride.  And let's face it....all eyes are on the bride, not the BMs.

• Options
     My bridesmaids are not getting hair and makeup trials, only me.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Usually only the Bride does a Makeup and Hair trial. 

Bridesmaids get day of services, either through the same Artist/ Stylist (which is usually part of a package for the wedding party) or they make their own arrangements.

Anniversary
  • Options
    My MOH/sister did a trial, LOL.  She has sensitive skin and is very picky about her makeup.  In the end, she did her own makeup and my MUA just did her hair.

But yeah, my MUA had never heard of it either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards