Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Bridal Shower thank you wording in spanish and english?

Hello, i just had my bridal shower this past sunday and i need to start writing my thank you notes to send out. I had both spanish and english speaking guests. I'm not good with words and have no idea what to write especially the spanish ones. Can you please help with samples of thank yous?

Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Bridal Shower thank you wording in spanish and english?

• Options
    I would assume that someone in your or your FI's families speak Spanish if there were Spanish speaking guets at your shower.  Ask one of them for assistance so you can write a heartfelt thank you note and not one that just says "Gracias".
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    Do you speak spanish? If you dont speak spanish I would write gracias and then write the rest in english, otherwise thats kinda wierd for you to write in spanish when you dont know spanish.

For my shower, in the thank you cards I thanked guests for coming (even though I didnt host! It was nice that they care enough about me to come out!) and for thier gift specifically and an indication of how I was going to use it....for example someone gave us bbq stuff so I said something along the lines of "...we really look forward to having bbq's this summer!" as part of the thank you.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards