Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

SA Wednesday

I'm taking my brother and his wife to dinner tonight for his birthday... does anyone know of any good Italian restaurants in Grapevine?

That's all I got.

Re: SA Wednesday

• Options
    I know nothing of grapevine. Sorry.

It was fun watching the entire internet blow up about Disney and Star Wars. I'm kind of meh either way, I like Star Wars, but I'm not diehard, and could anything they put out really be worse than Episode 1?
  • Options

Oh nothing just this!

Happy Halloween!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:fb7987d8-6d03-4e2e-9211-f738a8d713d9Post:515c7128-29af-413e-a163-0ec8c4707ee9">SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm taking my brother and his wife to dinner tonight for his birthday... does anyone know of any good Italian restaurants in Grapevine? That's all I got.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

The only Italian I can think of in Grapevine is Carrabbas
  • Options
    Carrie - if you're going to be near downtown Grapevine, I've heard that Farina's is good. It's a winery/italian place. Personally, I've only had the wine but it was delish!

Tiffany - Sooo cute!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-110?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:fb7987d8-6d03-4e2e-9211-f738a8d713d9Post:515c7128-29af-413e-a163-0ec8c4707ee9">SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm taking my brother and his wife to dinner tonight for his birthday... does anyone know of any good Italian restaurants in Grapevine? That's all I got.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Carrie!!!  I HOPE you still get this!!  Cafe Italia right on Northwest Highway, just past Main Street is hands down my most favorite EVER.  Like, EVER!! 

It's a dive, but authentic, and way better than any chain.
    PLUS, it's BYOB, so you can take great wine in.

Dino, the owner, made the cannolli's for our wedding.  YUM.
    And I highly recommend subbing your side of spaghetti for vodka rigatoni,

I always get the chicken picatta.  BEST. EVER. 
  • Options
    Kylie - We're going to go to Farina's... brother's decision! He's super picky, so just going somewhere other than Olive Garden is a real treat.
    Sorry I missed your suggestion in time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards