Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Another? about Tipping

Ok So I have a wedding package thru a Country Club that included the DJ and Limo service in the price. For the DJ I paid for an extra hour (added an hour to my reception package) and Ceremony (an extra $425 out of my pocket). The country club added a function gratuity fee to our bill. So question being... Do I tip the DJ and Limo service (I am not sure what I am being charged for them)? What does the function fee cover? I also hired a photographer (his own business)we paid over $3,000 for. He is having an assistant go along with him... do we tip them? If so how much? Any help would be such a great help. Thanks!!!

Re: Another? about Tipping

• Options

Is the function gratuity that has been added to your package covering the limo driver and the DJ?  If not apparently clear,  I would ask your venue what the function fee covers.

I have also hired a photog that owns his own business and his wife is his assistant.  I will be tipping them. 

• Options
    I did ask the woman in charge of the weddings. she informed me that the gratuity fee on the bill only covered the servers not the other vendors.
  • Options
    Then yes I would tip the other vendors.  A tip will go to all vendors, just different amounts. Based on how much the contract price was.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards